Hockey's Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hockey's Future

It Starts Here

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats a good car to buy for $15000? a used one that looks good has style?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mathilda555

Whats a good car to buy for $15000? a used one that looks good has style? Empty
PostSubject: Whats a good car to buy for $15000? a used one that looks good has style?   Whats a good car to buy for $15000? a used one that looks good has style? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:54 am

i am open to any other suggestions. of course my parents insist on a newer cheaper brand like Toyota but i want a more upscale car. in my entire family history tree all we have ever owned was Toyotas hondas and mazdas because everyone is scared that if u buy a used upscale car it will break down.
===================
used hondas|honda used cars
Back to top Go down
prestonduncan

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good car to buy for $15000? a used one that looks good has style?   Whats a good car to buy for $15000? a used one that looks good has style? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:38 am

Back to top Go down
helma

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good car to buy for $15000? a used one that looks good has style?   Whats a good car to buy for $15000? a used one that looks good has style? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:02 am

I would say he is a similar player to Khedira. Ballack has not got back into the German because he is old, not because of Khedira.

________

Locksmith Broomfield co
Locksmith castle rock co
parker Locksmith

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good car to buy for $15000? a used one that looks good has style?   Whats a good car to buy for $15000? a used one that looks good has style? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats a good car to buy for $15000? a used one that looks good has style?
Page 1 of 1