Hockey's Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hockey's Future

It Starts Here

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oral Sex While Driving (OSWD). The underestimated danger in driving?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mathilda555

Oral Sex While Driving (OSWD). The underestimated danger in driving? Empty
PostSubject: Oral Sex While Driving (OSWD). The underestimated danger in driving?   Oral Sex While Driving (OSWD). The underestimated danger in driving? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:08 am

I urge people not to do this. Men, do not let your girlfriends give you "road head."

It happened to me once. I was driving in my white whale, my big 1991 Cadillac Sedan de Ville, with my girlfriend around her town and she began to totally ignore traffic safety rules by undoing my pants and stuffing her mouth with my erect penis. I told her to stop but she wouldn't!!! (Is this rape?) I started swerving, so I had to pull over into the Piggly Wiggly parking lot and let her finish. I blew it all in her hair. She thought it was funny! She could have hurt or killed someone!

How can we fight this dangerous practice? Public service announcements, perhaps?

סקס

Back to top Go down

Oral Sex While Driving (OSWD). The underestimated danger in driving?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hockey's Future :: GM Corner :: Trade Confirmation-
Jump to: