Hockey's Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hockey's Future

It Starts Here

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ray Kroc said, "McDonald's is not in the hamburger business but in the real estate business." How?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mathilda555

Ray Kroc said, "McDonald's is not in the hamburger business but in the real estate business." How? Empty
PostSubject: Ray Kroc said, "McDonald's is not in the hamburger business but in the real estate business." How?   Ray Kroc said, "McDonald's is not in the hamburger business but in the real estate business." How? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:23 am

I'm not completely sure about this. I know some stores who build shopping strips and have their store as the anchor store but make their real money on the rentals of the other stores but McDonald's are usually stand alone stores. Does he mean that it is now about the burgers but how convenient it is to get the burgers?

new homes in Charlotte nc for sale|Charlotte new homes

Back to top Go down

Ray Kroc said, "McDonald's is not in the hamburger business but in the real estate business." How?
Page 1 of 1