Hockey's Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hockey's Future

It Starts Here

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How dose a short sale work, and can I even do it ? Please help?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mathilda555

How dose a short sale work, and can I even do it ? Please help? Empty
PostSubject: How dose a short sale work, and can I even do it ? Please help?    How dose a short sale work, and can I even do it ? Please help? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:25 am

I have a large home that I now owe more then its worth on. I moved out of it and rented it out as is. It is in need of repairs because it's an older home. I have been fixing the issues as they come it all seems so overwhelming. The renters have damaged to inside of the home as well as the outside not informing me of tiles that fell in the shower and continued use of the shower causing massive mold build up and lots of water damage. Ripping out doors and other such cosmetic damage and damage due to lots of pets. The house needs more work and I have been working on the repairs as I can. My renters don't like paying rent and have asked to fix some of the repairs them selves to save on their payment. Every time rent is due they want to pay less and less. Then threaten to call a whole bunch of different people. As they put it to make the home safe to live in it's not perfect they knew it when they agreed to move in and fix repairs for the reduced rent. I have had to wait on them to give rent past due. So I get stuck with late fees all the time. Now even though I have been working on repairs of the home they refuse to pay rent. I do not have the money to pay for the repairs my self nor do I qualify for or can even get a loan. So now that that they are not paying rent im really stuck they keep damaging the house and said they are not paying and will be out next week. I am very happy they are leaving one of them has a green card and I don't mean because they are not native to the US. So now I am stuck I am always at a loss with the home. I tried my best to save it destroying my credit doing so and now I cant even make the payment or fix any repairs.
So can I put the house up for Short sale will I have to come up with money
Short Sale Washington|Short Sale Seattle

Back to top Go down

How dose a short sale work, and can I even do it ? Please help?
Page 1 of 1